Saturday, March 26, 2011

Long Journey

Stopped my track for more that a year and took my Blog in hibernation. Never even took a peek at my blogs or any social network sites that i know. However, the reason why? i was much deeper attach to my personal life than online. Perhaps, u can say, i was bound to face the reality which i think is an ideal action for a family man. But in much deeper thought why would i divert my true goal in life if I'm not happy with it. Eventually we are still bound to do what is best for ourselves and what we love.

Now, if you all know how far have gone? A lot! Gained exponentially internal well being and experience i would say is massive! Not only i gained so much from it but it brought me clarity. I tried to apply for a call center agent, well, i did get the job. Though, it was the least job i was looking for because i was hoping i could land a job that co relates with my course. In fact i specifically said i was looking for an IT job when i came in for an interview. But what the heck, they think i am up for the job then i had no other choice. I did like it for a few months however, my passion for the job was waning down as months go by. This is somehow parallel to what i love to do, but in a different way of communicating which is of course verbally. There is a fine line between the two and i think in my own opinion i'm better off on the side of writing.

Who would have thought that speaking is very much complicated than writing. Writing is simply perfect at all time because you get ample time to compose it unlike speaking words right there and then which i think is impossible for a person who is not quite accustomed to the language. Evidently disaster is imminent in some circumstance which needs answer in a whim. To be honest, i don't know how i got out of that situation where i have to give a resolution in an instant to the person on the other line. Very hard indeed

Well, i got it here so far and i learned to love my job somehow which is by the way im not capable of doing. Like they always said practice makes perfect. I'm still looking forward to gain something from the company. I think i did give my best to provide service to the company and it is about time to acquire something. We will see how things would turn out in the future.

No comments: