Saturday, March 26, 2011

Dilemma over

Im very glad i came up with a resolution after grueling weeks of contemplating what is the best for me. I decided to do a part time job in the company and at the same time focus my attention to my i.cafe. Never been relieve in my life where i can keep my job and tend to my business. Somehow, i can see this will also boost financially. Not just that, but i have more time with my family. I'm looking forward to start my new life this april 4.

So here is how it goes, since i still love working at a callcenter my proposed time would be from wed to thurs still in full hours. what i have seen so far in my shop is it went down a bit competitively i lose a few customers. and i got a lot of work to do with all my computers because no one was able to do maintenance. along with reconstructing, i have a few ideas that may help my shop come back to life. a little system change and all that may do the trick. Like my friends always say, i'm inclined to do business than being an employee. Better yet live to that expectation.

Although i was dubious of how things would work out not that i'm very pessimistic about it however sometimes being apprehensive can make difference because i have a fallback or whatsoever. It creates a failsafe if ever things will not work according to plan. That failsafe is my part time job which of course i can go back to full time if that happens. Well, i'm thinking the worse case scenario but i'm still giving it a try.

No comments: