Tuesday, June 8, 2010

What to blog? When there is nothing to blog About?

I thought Blogging was as easy as it looks but its actually harder than i thought. You have to have the research skills that most of bloggers has. Well, I am modest enough to say i have an aptitude for that skills but unfortunately not all people have a time or maybe just out of resources. I guess you'll never know if your not in my shoes. Socializing is mainly the source of some bloggers, friends here and there, party, clubs, and living the life of the luxuries. Whats traits do they have in common? Well, they have something to share! Me, on the other hand, has limited access of mostly everything. But sometimes i have doubt that i am depriving myself from those things or maybe i'm not bold enough to notice little things. Surely there is somethings i have to share about. Maybe if i add a little twist to my life, add a little spice perhaps? I reckon some things will come up. I had plans on giving up my current job and finding a new job. Maybe then i'll be on the right track, well, hopefully. Hold on a minute, do i have to quit my job for this sole purpose? Hmm.. this requires a lot of pondering.

Well, at the meantime, since nothing is new, i guess i have to take some tips from the pros. And while i'm at it, i'll start thinking for the next blog. :)

No comments: