Wednesday, February 17, 2010

its OVER... WEIGHT!

My New Year Resolution is to loss weight.. Yeah, probably heard that a million times from anyone with a waist line of 40. lols. However, lets cut the facts (or Fats) and get down with it!

It has been 4 years that my life has been stagnant, idle, sedentary and inert like a rock mounted over by a big rock and just sits there allowing nature to do its Job. Well, without a doubt Nature did its job! My exact weight before was 65 kgs and now, a staggering 80 kgs! Not much of a difference of course in kilograms, however, convert that to pounds, from 143 lbs to 176 lbs. Yikes! I could not care less about my weight before or never checked how i weigh to be exact. By the time i realize that my jeans and shirt does not fit anymore, i got totally frustrated. Then it suddenly came to me that maybe its time to loss weight. Trim all the fats and be active with my life. 

Frustrations sometimes helps you get into shape, relatively, by weighing more on the facts rather than the appearance. Really it does! When frustration sets in, you wanted back what was there and that keeps you going no matter how hard it is.

In the meantime, i am working my ass off to burn a lot of fats. It has been a month since i enrolled in a Gym and surprisingly, i lost 10 kgs!  Hm.. not bad for an amateur. Lols. However, i do not want to effusively praise myself over that sheer number of weight loss. Well, because i do not want that to get way over my head coz from the outside it does not show at all. Maybe 3 months from now there will be visible change. Well, it should be, i will be damn pissed if that is not gonna happen! I'll post something if i everything goes well with my weight, hopefully.




No comments: