Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Pre-Valentine Date!

I'm not very accustomed to celebrating occasions like this. I literally hate people schmoopy around, just get a room! Anyway, since i can't help but deal with the occasion, i'd rather spend it with my close friends. It just happens that both of us, me and Ryan, share the same perceptive to this kind of occasion. It is not that we are bitter, but we just think of it as the same day we give our heart out to our love ones. There is not much of a difference actually with days i spend with my wife and be totally sweet on that day.

First choice was Rafael's farm but unfortunately it was exclusive for a wedding party. So no choice but to stick our butt near this place. Don't get me wrong but there are a lot of decent dating places here in Tacloban. We just like it far and absolute solitude place to hang out. So, the decision was made and they choose Brod pitts Although, typically not my kinda place but somehow it will do. I gotta say though that we always love their mouth watering, crisp, and very scrumptious Crispy Pata. Other than that, are very appetizing. Here is a lil pic of us:


No comments: