Friday, July 8, 2011

BRO CODE! (How i met your mother book )

BRO CODE by Barney Stinson (Neil Patrick Harris) and Matt Kuhn
 
 I really love this sitcom next to Friends. If you watch this you would really know what i mean. Every season it gets closer and closer to Whos their mother (Ted Mosby's kids) and how they met of course. You can find the whole plot of the Sitcom here in Wikipedia: 

But here is very interesting, Neil Patrick Harris (a.ka Barney) has a book that relates to his role in this sticom. Its like a reference book on how to become Bro (How to be cool as Barney). Its fun, i took a sneak at Amazon the contents of this book. It will show you diagrams and most of all how they hit a girl with a nick like Barney. That is very impressive don't you think? But i don't think you can ever use this  in real life.. hehe... 

I was able find one of this book in National Bookstore but for some reasons i didn't took it home with me. I very much regret why i didn't because when i came back to get it, its no longer available. However, i'm still looking forward on putting this on one of my Book collections. I'm also interested in getting "The playbook" which illustrates the different ways on how to score a girl in one of the episodes (Again, this doesn't help you in any way in real life!) 

So anyone there who can point me online where i can purchase it cheaper..?


No comments: