Monday, July 4, 2011

Best Photo share website for my Vacation Photos.. ?

I keep on forgetting to post our vacation expedition in Southern Leyte and most recent one in Naval Biliran. I really don't know why i keeps on slipping out of my head where in fact i mostly spend my day online. I guess now would be a great time to share it to everyone. The only problem is i cant find a website or a host which will contain all of the pictures. Most of all, i'm not just going to find a random website to host my pictures particularly for security reasons. Preferably a website that has connections to all blogs, easy to use and doesn't pretty much decent for my pictures of course. Actually, i already have few candidates which i would elaborate further: 
1. Photobucket - i had this all this time but i don't think of using it again. Have to find another a new one
2. Flickr - very common to bloggers, which made me think of switching to this but i still have my options open
3. Imageshack - very easy to use, not really vibrant or not very attracting to me in terms of website as a whole.
4. Picasa - i really doubt i will use this, just visited the website just a while ago and it made me install the windows version (its powered by Linux, no wonder!)
5: Smugsmug - 14 days trial, big no no to me! hehe..

No comments: