Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Saturday Night Out!

Well, it was another restless night hoping that it never ends. It was fun, i was with my friends and she was out with her friends. Usually, when me and my wife go out, we intentionally put a boundary for us just so we could have fun with our friends. Anyway we do spend all the time at home so, save the time for later..


We tried to visit our friends BBQ stands and luckily Kjwan was playing, a famous band here in the Philippines. We are not really a fan of the band so we got up as soon as we finish eating. After the quick dinner at our friends bbq stand, its FOOD and BOOZE Binge at BUGS!! Especially when i'm with a specific friend of mine, its always a food and drink spree, all hail to you my friend!

This friend is well known to the chinesse comunity, well, thanks to that i also get to know some of his friends who apparently are business tycoons here in Tacloban. (i'm always eager to know their secret of success so i'll be glad i'm there if they spill the beans when they got drunk!) :)


Its fun when your company is way ahead getting drunk than you, you get to see some sudden turn of events, if you know what i mean. That being said, i observed some of friends comparing them from conscious to unconscious and its fun really. I was actually grinning the whole time i was there. There was this girl who was actually yanked out of her motorcycle coz they're not letting her drive drunk, but she was totally persistent. I'm really sorry for her, but it sure was a great entertainment for me. Lols. And there was this one guy that annoyed me, i don't know if he was aware that he was grabbing my drink and pass it around like it was'nt mine, i asked thrice for the waiter just to get me an extra glass! But that didn't work, so i called it night and went home with my wife. The next morning i told my wife all about it, she just said he liked me? hehe.. yeah right!


Next week its Poohkwang the best comedy duo coming here in Tacloban held at the astrodome. Its gonna be another wild saturday night! :)

No comments: