Wednesday, June 3, 2009

1st Blog

Now we all know that Blogging is a new thing..Might as well try it out. this is my first so this i guess will not be open to public. however, i dont know how to do that. I dont even know
how to start.


The real reason i started blogging is beacause i have a bad memory. Forgetful! i hated this part of me. I wanted to remember things i like or love. actually i had a hard time remembering my favorite things. it took me a while to write down my profile. lols. Aside from that i wanted to share things i know with somebody else. Not every thing i share with my family really does matter to them, my Wife in particular. Listening is not enough, i need comments, reaction, or suggestions to my ideas.

Here in My Blogs is all about new things i learn every now and then.
So enjoy.. and please leave a comment.

No comments: