Monday, January 23, 2012

I have a new baby!

Its my Iphone 4s! Apple Products was never my first choice. In terms of popularity, we have to admit Android phones seems to come first not to mention its a top choice for most people. As far as price is concern, we opt for something less or affordable. However, you wont be able to get the full functionality of a cellphone.

I own ipods and to tell you honestly i am not a big fan. I thought it lacks ingenuity but that was before when i had no idea how apple products works. When i was able to get a hold of an iphone 4 i surprisingly fell in love with it. So i ended up buying a 3gs that partly has the iphone 4 features.

Then as soon as Globe released Iphone 4s along with a great postpaid plan, i didnt waste a time to apply for it. I take my hat off to Globe for approving my enrollment and handing me the phone in 3 days! Now, im enjoying my New baby and my postpaid plan! What more can i get?




Just incase your wondering i enrolled for 1799 MySuperSurf with 4k cash out .

No comments: