Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Affliction Shirts..

Its been weeks now and i haven't thought of anything to blog or should i say it has been a long streak of boring days. Plus i have been slacking off from work, daily routines, blogging as well. lols.
So while i sit here idle thinking of way to pass time, playing poker in facebook and looking for updates in UFC at yahoo sports. I really didnt think time would fly just loafing around but somehow as time goes on you notice every little details that you see. I noticed ever UFC fighter wearing their signature clothing line named AFFLICTION. Now wouldn't that be great if i get one of those! So being a eager beaver not wasting a second i googled it. Well, all those hype gradually decrease from every click through the pages of every site. I was hoping price would range from 10-20 bucks, but to my dismay a hefty 40-50 bucks for every single shirt. 1800-2000 Php. Well thats not bad if your living in LA. I could only drool over those who has that shirt here in our place.
After a while of nearly losing interest, my wife told me that a replica might be possible. Somehow, it fuels up my burning desire now that i could get one of these. Sweet! We manage to pick a great deal online not even close to half of the authentic price. For only 300-350 php you can choose from a variety of Replica Affliction Shirts. I'm pretty sure its quite similar from an authentic shirt. I guess i'd know better when i grab one. Here are the cool shirts that i chose:



George St. Piere and Fedor Emelianenko Obviously my current favorites









And heres authentic shirt that i was hoping for a replica would come out soon



















Come on replicas get me one of these!!!

No comments: